Finally got a project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gastrick . I seen that bracket sometimes the small things take the longest to do

Tiny,
I have to say, with every pic you post, that rod looks better and better. It has an awsome look to it as it is. That bed looks real nice and clean. Just like the rest of the truck.

Keep those pics comming.

Thanks guys .. Took today off been hard at it since the start needed rest. But i sure want to get finished and go for a ride

Truck looks great Tiny, I see the weight jacks on the rear springs , does that mean you have some racing in your background ?:)

Truck looks great Tiny, I see the weight jacks on the rear springs , does that mean you have some racing in your background ?:)

yep i raced off and on for 12 years on Dirt. man i think back now if i had the money i spent racing i could own a trailer queen not that i would want one lol

Here is my last car. wife and son also in pic

Attachments

• c81s.jpg
    c81s.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 58
Ok , now I understand how you were able to build that truck so fast , your used to rebuilding a car in a week , gotta have it done by saturday night.....:D

Thanks guys .. Took today off been hard at it since the start needed rest. But i sure want to get finished and go for a ride

Sometimes a rest is needed. Allows to get a 2nd wind, so to speak. Trucks looking good. Almost ready for that first ride.

Ok , now I understand how you were able to build that truck so fast , your used to rebuilding a car in a week , gotta have it done by saturday night.....:D

LoL we used to start on Sunday morning getting it ready for the next Saturday ..

Built a column drop today for steering wheel . I'm sure its not the first one ever made out of a 350 connecting rod

Attachments

• column1.jpg
    column1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 58
  • column2.jpg
    column2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 63
  • column3.jpg
    column3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 40
  • column4.jpg
    column4.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 41
  • column5.jpg
    column5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 46
Looks good Tiny.
We used to wait till Monday night to start workin on all the racecars. It was more like a labor of love, Love workin on the car but hataed hearing the girlfriend nag after I got home........

......I was not married back then........

That jud HAD to be said

I worked on the grill shell today its still a little rough I'm not finished with it yet. Took 9 different pieces of metal to get it this far. Part of the metal came from the hood of the ford truck some came from the metal we made the bed out of and some from a 83 Chevy suburban truck.

Attachments

• grill02.jpg
    grill02.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 57
  • grill01.jpg
    grill01.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 58
  • grill03.jpg
    grill03.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 49
  • grill10.jpg
    grill10.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 65
  • grill11.jpg
    grill11.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 52
that bed looks great also tiny, if i don't go flat bed i might do something similar. although i'll probably buy one to modify instead of going from scratch :p good work

Ver nice work on the shell Tiny. You are one fast moving son of a gun. I can almost check on your build daily and see some major progress.

Latest posts

Back