Finally got a ratrod!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the RRR nicest group of car guys on the web. I think that is a really neat car and the way the back of the car looks just makes it unique and stand out from the crowd. Get it running good and safe and maybe the rear of it will grow on you. I like it the way it is . Again welcome and enjoy.

Welcome ..... not that anyone asked me for my two cents, but I think that ol' Mopar looks best un-chopped. Never been a fan of any post-war car with a chopped top. Anyway, we look forward to seeing how your build comes along.

Its not so much that there is anything "wrong" with the frame, but the fact that if I swap the body to an s10 EVERYTHING is cheap and readily available. As far as the floor pans being a problem there really isn't much there so it won't make alot of difference. Plus I have a mechanic that is willing to do the work for work and I don't plan on driving it during the winter so why not right?

Latest posts

Back