Finally got the 46' out for pics!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Gold

Can't leave well enough alone!
Nice day out so I took the 46 for a little shakedown run. Still have a bunch to do(floors, rear pan, interior and glass.) She runs SWEET! Enjoy the pix, there is alot of them.
46ford013.jpg

46ford010.jpg

46ford009.jpg

46ford008.jpg

46ford015-1.jpg

WOW..I really like that look! You're very good with the sheet metal work. Did you do a build thred? Or did I just miss it?

Very sweet. Looks great, the lines are perfect. I would have never guessed hanging the fenders past the rear of the bed could look so fine.

Nice day out so I took the 46 for a little shakedown run. Still have a bunch to do(floors, rear pan, interior and glass.) She runs SWEET! Enjoy the pix, there is alot of them.
46ford015-1.jpg

Gold... what's goin' on here!?!?!? I have never seen this awesome PU!!! DUDE... u've been holdin out on u're pals!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I LOVE IT!!!

BoB

Gold... what's goin' on here!?!?!? I have never seen this awesome PU!!! DUDE... u've been holdin out on u're pals!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I LOVE IT!!!

BoB

Your trippin' Bob! I was just looking at his past build threads - you posted in 'em?! Must look different in the light. :rolleyes:

It is an awessome truck though!

Your trippin' Bob! I was just looking at his past build threads - you posted in 'em?! Must look different in the light. :rolleyes:

It is an awessome truck though!

Yep... I must *really* be losin' it but I just don't remember seein' it lookin' this good!!! It's awesome!!!

BoB

You are setting the "Gold" Standard around here. Everywhere for that matter. I like everything about this truck. Great job!

Latest posts

Back