Finally saying hello from Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcmalone

I've been lurking around the site for a little while and decided I better say hello. I picked up a 1955 Chevy 3100 2nd Series a couple of months ago as a project for me and my son. So far we're having a great time and he's learning along the way..okay, I'm still learning too. Wanted to say that this is a great site.

Attachments

• 1955 2nd.jpg
    1955 2nd.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to the Triple R
Looks like a solid old truck. They do make a good father n son project.
Any plans on what you're going to do to it yet?

Thanks for all the replies. Right now were just working on the interior, because all it had were a couple of fiero bucket seats (yeah I don't understand that on e either). I am introducing him to the fine art of rattlecan painting, and getting the truck mechanically safe (new shackles, shocks, stock brake rebuild, etc) so we can get it on the road. We're having some good quality time. We're going to try and have it drivable for the "Redneck Rumble" in September. I'll have to pull some more pictures off the camera but I will include one of the one-off custom suspension it came with. Easily adjustable with a trip to the lumber yard.

Attachments

• Custom Suspension.jpg
    Custom Suspension.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back