Firewall badges Or decal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need some kind of firewall or something badge or mascott that tells the HAMBers who we are. Be cause the hamb ones are all over and they are on some of the rat style rods. I would like to see some ideas. Because i thought Hot rodding is building with what you can afford or have or found. Not how much money you have in it but the pride of what you made and drive. I just saw them just rip apart a guys car over there it was a 39 or 40 ford 2 door sedan that was chopped. The thread was does anyone know who built this car. Just look at the ass's comments. Sorry ok back to the Ideas.

Count me in!! I want some too. I cant design it though, my brain is mush lately due to lack of sleep. All my creativity is in storage, i'm pretty much on auto pilot lately.

Good idea, bad reason. Good to show support, bad to use it to rub in someone elses face. Since this site is big on the Low-buck idea, how about just painting it on your car yourself? Or better yet - weld an emblem up Bonehead style! Who needs some prefab trinket on their rat rod anyhow? Make it yourself out of whatever ya got.

I might just go to the garage right now and make me a Rat Rods Rule T-shirt using a wore out T-shirt and a rattle can of flat black! ...and maybe some shiny red too. :D

Funny, but the more flame posts over there, the more people show up here. :cool:

Got me inspired Sam........gonna go weld me up a t-shirt right now ...... is tshirt hyphenated or not? lightbulb got me screwed up 4 days now :D :D

Got me inspired Sam........gonna go weld me up a t-shirt right now ...... is tshirt hyphenated or not? lightbulb got me screwed up 4 days now :D :D

Capital 'T' and hyphenated.

Be careful when welding on cotton, it's real easy to blow holes in. :D

Seriously, I may paint 'Rat Rods Rule' on my cowl when it warms up enough.

:cool:well i am outsider but i am going to put this on my truck, just because i can, 3R SPADE,, REAL RUSTY ROD dont believe me just go look at my build,, no patche panels!!:cool: RTD

Attachments

• 3rspade.JPG
    3rspade.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
Good idea, bad reason. Good to show support, bad to use it to rub in someone elses face. Since this site is big on the Low-buck idea, how about just painting it on your car yourself? Or better yet - weld an emblem up Bonehead style! Who needs some prefab trinket on their rat rod anyhow? Make it yourself out of whatever ya got.

I might just go to the garage right now and make me a Rat Rods Rule T-shirt using a wore out T-shirt and a rattle can of flat black! ...and maybe some shiny red too. :D

Funny, but the more flame posts over there, the more people show up here. :cool:

Good words Sam! You summed up my feelings pretty well.

Thanks

T-1

I agree...

unfortunately everyone is right. The cars should speak for themselves, but it's also nice to show our support of each other under one common badge. Kind of like on Blazing Saddles when traveling west behind the whites' wagon train they had to "make a circle of our own".

I can't help picturing something like this though....the warning to parents was always an endorsement to me back in the day:

RRRadvisory.jpg
[/IMG]

Maybe something like this will be required as well:

surgeongeneral.jpg

OK A circle is a closed loop. I would think we are always open to anybody or anything. The cars that are built with allot of money are just that MONEY and we know what that does to "MOST" people. I am building a RR because i feel it shows my personality and creativity and workmanship for me and think that is what most of yall in here are doing. I have a badge on both hands and if someone doesn't like what i have done i will show both of them. Just havin a lil fun

Latest posts

Back