First ride Video

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiny, that is just beautiful. The look is great, the sound is great, nice job dude. :D

Cool. That first ride is always such fun no matter how many times you've done it. I think that was a gun shot, your neighbors are trying to tell you something maybe. :eek::D:D

Thanks for sharing........

Don

I also heard that gunshot.Thats whats nice about living in the country.That stuff is happining all the time and you never hear of any crime.Oh by the way the truck sounds good and looks cool too.Check the front end out.It looks like you have alot of Neg camber.

Thanks Guys .. Its 14" tires on the front and the video is kinda squeezed down a bit. I didn't have a clue to what i was doing when converting it. Thats the best one out of 5 try's lol

Gunshot oh that's just somebody getting supper around here lol . 35Mastr right living out in the sticks everybody has a gun and you hardly ever here of anything going missing. The front end was out in video but its been aligned.

Latest posts

Back