First time Rat builder...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28ModelAcOupe

Hey guys. Just thought I would join the forum to get some advise on my first build. Its a 28 Ford Model A Coupe. I think I should be able to finish it without too much trouble. I guess I need to start a new build thread, or just ask question in the appropriate forum... Great place, and hope to hear from you all soon...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 34
Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. :cool:
Your "Coup-PU" looks cool! Start up a build thread and post up any pics you have of the build up to where it is now and then keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome

I'm new here myself, but not so new that I can't welcome you to a fun, informational friendly site.
From out here in the great pacific northwest....Howdy!
later

Thanks all the encouraging words. Theres really not that much left to do... I would like to put a different steering column in it, it need to be wired up, seats, gauges, exhaust system, different wheels/tires, and I think I might like to put a top on it... I guess I should start a new build thread, or should I just ask questions? Thanks again....

Best to start a build thread so we can all follow along. Might help someone else to see how you did things too. But feel free to ask questions.

Latest posts

Back