flame throwers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal doctor

i know my truck is still aways from doing this but i'm trying to get ideas for them what do u guys think about them and whats the best way do it for long flames besides buying a kit? and is using propane a bad idea?

Think, METHANE!!-MIKE:eek::D

332559185.jpg

shooterz

pm me i can send ya a wire diagram and parts list you can buy everything you need from a.z. to get decent flames and with some practace you can get some good flamage! dp1

Attachments

• flamez.jpg
    flamez.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 46
  • bucket head pencil drawing.jpg
    bucket head pencil drawing.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 20
hey yea i am with likes 2 tinker,, i thought of using a harley coil.. seams easy enuff, couple of long spark plug wires, and a toggle switch, , i am runnig points makes it even easier, 8 sparks times 2!!:cool:

diagrams

yep i've used harley coils but i mount 'em closer to the tailpipes and run short plug wires to the plugs and run wires from switch and ignition system back to rear coil. i will send diagrams this eve, after work. dp1
george

Gotta brag

Had'em on my 77 truck 35 feet (it'll get you arrested, just trust me I know) used a swap meet bought aftermarket kit, injected propane with 12 volt solenoid valve then injected kerosene with 135 psi air pressure. Wish I could load videos on here I'd show them to you. Still got the whole setup in the rafters at the shop.....want to put them on the 41 when I'm done with it but not sure the law around here has forgotten about me yet. Later Whit

parts list flame kits

i am very sorry this took so long, heres the parts list, for the flame kit, I WILL print the wiring diagrams and photos i have tommorow nite as well as send to all that have p.m. me. sorry for the delay this getting ready for the autorama is killing me.

prolly be easier to read if you save them to a file on your computer then print them.

as soon as it will let me upload...........

Latest posts

Back