Flathead

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biker.boy.82

Does anyone have a 6cyl flathead running or rebuilt for a 48 plymouth ??? . :confused:willing to pay for shipping . Or my other option is to find a good rebuild kit for this engine , I've searched with no luck .:mad: Thank you

just sold a 235 chevy to a guy that was putting it in his 50 dodge coupe, let me know if you are interested, i'll ask him what he did with it

coool

I'd love to find out more about it . What kinda modifications need to be done to put in the Plymouth ? engine mounts ? Thanks for helping :D

Thanks a bunch , I have one in Oregon out of a 50's ish vehicle I'm waiting on word of shipping costs , where is this one located ? I'm tryin to find the closest one , so I will keep you in mind . I know these aren't easy to come by running so I may just have to suck it up and pay the shipping regardless of what state its out of . TTYL :cool:

Yo! Im in puyallup man. There's a site that deals with parts for the flathead chrysler engines - www.vintagepowerwagons.com they deal with the military version of the dodge pickup trucks but they have everything you could ever need for the engine bay, even HP camshaft kits ;) what CI is it? I have the 251 in both of my trucks

Not sure what the CI is on that engine ,P15 But she is frozen! Thanks for website help , Im gonna check it out right now .

Natta problem brotha, they'll even send you their catalogue for FREE!! I think they sell everything but the frames:eek: I need to look through mine again...oh the wishbooks!!! :p

thanks for the help , guess my next Q is . which other flat heads will bolt up to the plymouth trans ? dodge ? ford ? Merc maybe ? :confused: I like bieng versatile :cool: and it seems the exact flathead for that car is kinda hard to come by ....:mad:

Latest posts

Back