Flipped My Car!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustywrench

hahaha you guys thought i wrecked.....
novatilt1-copy.jpg

Icy roads??? It was 75 in eastern N. C. today and 78 yesterday. I rode my scotter for awhile today in a t-shirt. We're about 15 miles from the ocean and the warm breezes keep it from snowing here and I like it. HB

harleyboy i had a shop in the "Y" in castle hayne for several years. i was the guy with the el caminos. and the pumpkin sales at halloween lol

Icy roads??? It was 75 in eastern N. C. today and 78 yesterday. I rode my scotter for awhile today in a t-shirt. We're about 15 miles from the ocean and the warm breezes keep it from snowing here and I like it. HB

Like Rustywrench I'm in Pennsylvania. The last couple of days have been mild around here, but not that mild that I thought about digging out the Hurricaine. Maybe that's why since 1992 I keep wanting to move to NC...guess one day I should get off my butt and just do it.....ahhh heck, I only have a few more years until retirement...guess I'll just wait til then:D

RW...I like that you are willing to help out a friend and make sure that his rotisarie doesn't bind up from lack of use. I have a soft spot for Novas myself...especially when they have way to much horsepower. Has usual here...keep us updated with pictures

Latest posts

Back