FNG: PHX AZ Hot rodder/fabricator

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELpolacko

Better introduce myself before I get beat about the head and shoulders for not doing so ;)

I'm Steve, I own Industrial Chassis Inc. My claim to fame is the Dodge Dakota based IFS kit for classic trucks. Been in business since 1995 and have had several builds and a few personal rides featured in Hot Rod, Street Rodder, Rod & Custom, Dice, Rolls n Pleats, Classic Trucks, Truckin', Custom Classic Trucks etc.

I built the chassis for the Truckin' Magazine Worlds Fastest Street Truck and got my name dragged through the mud for it. Done a few cool customs, Tri5 Chevies, got my own truck featured in Classic Trucks and Street trucks.

And I have built a few hot rods that qualify as rat rods.

I am a chassis guy for the most part. I end up doing drivability mods to guys cars. Some of the above pictures were rods that just didn't quite work as well as advertised and I sorted out the front/rear suspensions.

I have a background in engineered fabrication, machine building and mechanical problem solving. I have been involved int the hot rod business professionally since 1986 when I started working for the Rod Factory here in Phoenix. I started my own company in 1995. Since then I have been building and repairing chassis for just about anything.

Steve

Welcome from New Mex ! Cool stuff ya got going on in your shop !More pics please[P

Aaaaand on the subject of being "beat about the head and shoulders", there aint much of that around here. Thats why I dig this site.

welcome

glad ya decided to hang around[cl

there is a link thread, stick the link to that cool Photobucket site with all those really awesome things you do at your'e shop so others can enjoy it too.

Later :cool:

welcome to rrr, we are not that bad on intro's we are laid back here, as long as you join in.;) like your rides. how about some pics of that 26/27 t in the back ground?

If Steve offers advice or finds something dangerous about your build, listen to him. He is truly an expert in the field of suspension design and fabrication. Steve has been a mainstay on another hot rod site and has helped many people out.

Welcome to RRR. I hope you stick around.

Welcome from Bama! [cl Always glad to have members share their knowledge here. I'm sure we all can learn something from your builds.

Welcome to RRR! I'd heard you weren't making the Dakota front clip anymore - guess that was wrong! Always loved that F100 of yours. Man, your other stuff is sweet too. If it's got wheels, we wanna see it.

Latest posts

Back