Found a stash in the woods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old iron

Yeah,shakey you hit the nail on the head. A lot of guys talk crap and bark at the moon. These are the same guys that walk by a 53 Chevy at the car show and call it a nice 55. Everybody these days wants something for nothing and they expect it to be A-1 shape. Got a 46-47 Chevy 2-door complete car on here for sale for a mere $1000 and have guys P.M.ing asking stupid crap is it a driver and how does it run?These cars and truck are pretty solid and all I get is comments like They look like tin foil. I am going to get them all home ,might take a little time and energy and then when I post pics of them I will almost guaranty I will get comments like ,If I had known they were in that good of condition I would have taken them.Had one of these goldchainers at the swapmeet last month,older guy had a 29 Buick all steel car in good original shape,,sb Chevy and t-5 tranny update,nice car ,idiot comes up critisizing the guys car saying it doesn"t compare to 32 Ford that was sitting across from it. The old guy came back with ( well everybody can buy a fake car,are there anymore Buicks here) The only reason I put these cars and trucks on here was to give guys a chance at picking up something cheap to build.:cool:

Some will.....

I wasn't sayin' everyone is like that. Many are but there are guys that know what they're buying and will pay a fair price. Right now, money is tight, as you know. And a lot of us old guys can't and don't want to take on a major project.

So hang in there....you'll sell them and make a few bucks. You will enjoy it.

lot of cars and trucks

Sold the whole lot to a collector,not going to have to deal with all the cost of moving them and they are not going to be scrapped. Got what I wanted before sale so came out good on both ends.:cool:

I just drove from Key West FL to Davenport IA. Took plenty of back roads too. You do not see much, if any older tin sitting around until you get near Bama. And it doesn't get easy until you get into Nort Bama. I can't vouch for the quality of the steel anywhere. Of course AL kinda likes to let their junk hang out like MO.

people are spoiled when it comes looking for a project... buy this car down south and slap a lick of paint on it. Theres not to many die hards that want to buy a car and put quaters on it. Some ppl are gone puke when they see a photo album that goes with my model a lol

Latest posts

Back