Found!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

After making a few calls, I found a COMPLETE 42 ford about 30 miles from here, original flathead, tranny rear everything. They guy said the motor turns over bu hand, so I guess im going this weekend to look at it. $500 for the whole thing, he said its pretty rough, but im hoping I I can get the motor to run, and use some body parts, if you guys have anything your looking for i'll give you his number he said he has a whole bunch of parts and old stuff. I have a few leads after talking to people about some wheels too.

Kool!

Ratty,
That sounds like a deal to me. Little do some of these people know... we like 'um rough & ratty!!! Be sure to take some pictures! You could even go fenderless! U didn't mention anything about paperwork... is there any?

BoB

Oldnratty,
Sounds just like what everyone here is always out looking for! Hope it works out for you.

ISore

After making a few calls, I found a COMPLETE 42 ford about 30 miles from here, original flathead, tranny rear everything. They guy said the motor turns over bu hand, so I guess im going this weekend to look at it. $500 for the whole thing, he said its pretty rough, but im hoping I I can get the motor to run, and use some body parts, if you guys have anything your looking for i'll give you his number he said he has a whole bunch of parts and old stuff. I have a few leads after talking to people about some wheels too.

I need a V8 shift knob.

Tripper, you and me think on the same level, fenderless!!, unfornitialy there isnt any paper work for either one. Im hoping I can find a original vin and title for it...anyone have any ideas? anyone know the bolt pattern for the wheels on that? I have looked threw probly 60-70 pages of info and come up answerless. anyone have any pics of a 41-48 ford fenderless? Luckily PA passed a fenderless law a few months ago.

Latest posts

Back