Frame Builders?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyf

1930 Ford Sedan

The ONE thing I wont and cant do, is fab up a basic frame.

I do not have any type of jig or blocking to ensure I am completly square, and honestly I dont want to WING something like that.

So Who are some good frame builders out there? I have been eyeballing Riley good but after a few sideways looks I thought I better look around, some more. Now that being said, from all my finding Riley seems to make a good frame/product. Ebay ratings are great, and honestly thats the only venue I know that the customer can rate the seller other then word of mouth.

SO here I am, who makes frames?

I need a 1930 Tudor Sedan Frame, 4-6 Z up front, 14-16 Z in the back. Prefer 2x4 box for Im already channeled 4. Also Im looking to install a Cen-Pen air bag cross member up front

There are at least two on this forum. RPM and Cornfield. Hope I haven't forgotten someone else, if so blame it on CRS. :eek:

Both of those guys will treat you more than right.

Don

Thought RPM only did Ts

Guess I need to talk to CFC

didnt see his frame building thread

Who do I talk to there when I call?

We offer several different types of frames. Here is an A frame we did not long ago. This one has some custom stuff on it. Notice the scollops on the front perch, and front radius rod brackets.
2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

We can also add rail sections like this.
2012-08-02_12-04-49_648.jpg

Latest posts

Back