Fun weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
My home town about 120 miles away, had their annual celebration. parade, rodeo, street dance, class reunions ect. I hauled (yes you heard right) my rpu down to drive in the parade. It is a small town but also a tourist town. I parked the car right by mainstreet in the motel parking lot. Today when we checked out the motel owner thanked me for coming and bringing the car. He said he never had anything get it's picture taken so much.
Also got a talking to from the local constable for a little scratch burn out and being a loud and noticeable presence on Friday night. I had left my wallet at the motel and they couldn't find me on the call in. I offered to go get my license and to show him the registration ect. He just said, nah, I'm sure you must have a license, just take it easy. Gotta love small town America.
Also go some stuff sorted out on the car last week and took it out on the Interstate for the first time.

Latest posts

Back