Gasser & Altered fotos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice flatheadgary. Just so ya know, even when these contests are over, we keep posting pics in them just as you did. If you have more post away.

Attachments

• unswitched.jpg
    unswitched.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 107
2007_0808bing0156.jpg

Just joined the site yesterday, but thought I'd throw my Corsley in the mix. It had a fiberglass Fiat body on it til last summer. Haven't had a chance to race it since the body swap. But I've driven to a few local cruise nights.

maddog,
The Fiat body is on the back porch. I don't have any digital pics of the car with the Fiat body on it. Many of my friends think I ruind a really cool Fiat by putting the Crosley body on it. However, the tech guys at the drag strip now let me run. They didn't like the Fiat cuz I had to get in through the roof. I'm sure the Fiat will rise again, since I can't seem to stop building cars.

here's a project that my pal Fatdog409 in building for himself. it'll have a blown BBC Turbo 400 and a 9 inch. long way to go, but pretty wild so far.

172.jpg

012.jpg

632.jpg

013-Copy.jpg

59imp,
You should ask your pal Fatdog409 to post construction pics in the "Build" section. I would sure like more details and photos of this nasty little car. I love little cars with too much horsepower!

There's a pic of the Lutz 'n Lundberg yellow A/Gas Anglia somewhere around page 32. I knew Jim Lutz. He died a year and a half ago. At the Minnesota Street Rod Assn. street rod drags at Brainerd in 2006, Greg Benson packed Jim's ashes into the chute on his Mopar Wedge powered Altered. In the traps he popped the chute and Jim will forever be part of Brainerd International Raceway. There were a few moist eyes in the crowd.

Last edited:
9-1.jpg

Bob McGinley's, The Scag. Minnesota Dragways approx. 1961. It had a unique sound with the bell tips on the pipes.

Latest posts

Back