Gasser & Altered fotos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1953 Gasser 1929 studebaker Altered

Here's a pic of me and my Dad going Heads up. And some more of the 1953 gasser Bob W. put pics of the build. It maybe under 1954 gasser.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Drag_Racing_2008_013[1].jpg
    Drag_Racing_2008_013[1].jpg
    91 KB · Views: 64
Hey Sprout, you should sneak over here and we'll put a big engine in so you can kick your Dad's butt! Ain't fair, he has that little car with nitrous and you have that big cruiser.

Thanks Gastrick, Bob W. Sounds like a plan keep it under your hat we'll suprize him with your hoped up 400.

Very Cool....

Cool '53 gasser, sprout. Thanks for sharing the photos... :cool:
Sneaking in some more power to suprise the old man... that would be too cool :D '22

Dad worked me that day. It's going to be a fun winter. I have all winter to plot how I'm going to catch him. I'm shopping around for some vortec heads and a weiand Blower that should even things out some.

Gasser 4 Sale

`Riff Raff` a 55 Chevy gasser on eBay now. *I don`t have anything to do with it..just thought I let you guys know, not that you didn`t already

Not Quite Totally Off Topic

What are the best Gasser and Altered sights on the web?
anyone care to share their favorites?

:cool:That falcon is one cool car...modern color is beautiful, w/old school look of straight axle

just one word to describe this one....totallyawesome :D

Latest posts

Back