Gastrick is a BAD influence!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good, competent, honest machine shop is worth it's weight in gold to me. I, and my father before he passed, have been using the same shop now since 1980. Never once have we had a problem and we send him everything from MG motors, diesel tractor motors, race engines, Jag engines. Even rare 1 of 15 motors he had no problems. Issue now is he is cutting back and getting ready to retire. I have tried all of the surrounding shops and had an issue with each and every one. Now I'm not sure what I am going to do. [S

A good, competent, honest machine shop is worth it's weight in gold to me. I, and my father before he passed, have been using the same shop now since 1980. Never once have we had a problem and we send him everything from MG motors, diesel tractor motors, race engines, Jag engines. Even rare 1 of 15 motors he had no problems. Issue now is he is cutting back and getting ready to retire. I have tried all of the surrounding shops and had an issue with each and every one. Now I'm not sure what I am going to do. [S
Ask your trusted machinist! He should have a good idea.

Ask your trusted machinist! He should have a good idea.

LOL! He says he is/was the best and wouldn't use any of the others. And this was after he was retiring! I have been slowly checking all others with small jobs and so far he has been right! :(

Latest posts

Back