Gastrick wins big at Billetproof

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed racer

Well guys the trip was a big success for Gastrick. The '32 took top honors while winning the coveted "Best Hot Rod" award. Congrats to him for all his hard work and a special thanks to the Poor Boys Tampa Chapter for hosting the show. The weather was great and so were the hosts. We will post more pics later.

Congrats Bill. We all knew it was a cool car...Glad that your hard work and eye for detail was rewarded. Thanks for the pics S.R.

congrats goin out to gastrick!!:D
like i've told my boys since they were born..nuthin' says hot rod like a duece coupe with a hemi!!!!:cool:

and thanks speed racer for those other pics as well!!

Not surprised!!!

Awesome... but I'm not surprised! Gastrick's car has always been a big winner in my book... glad he got some "jewelry" to prove it!!!

BoB

Congrats Gastrick. A well deserved honor !
Looks like it was a good show. Thanks for the pics speed racer.

I'm sure you're not in it for the awards, but it's nice to be recognized. Can't say I've ever seen a nicer styled and crafted coupe than yours. We're proud of ya, boy!:D

Like everyone else, I'm not surprised by his win............anyone who has seen his car in person knows that Bill and his family have created a really special Deuce here. The detail is way beyond cool. However, to score a win like this with so many really good cars is really something to pull off...........there were like 600 cars there and many that were just plain fantastic. To pick any one car from among so many is a real accomplishment.

We're proud of you Bill, and we know how many long hours you, your Brother Steve, and your Dad put in getting this car to where it is. And that Hemi sounds sooooooooooooooooo very sweet though open exhaust. :D:D

Congrats Bill.

Don

Wow....!!

I wish he would STOP taking MY car everywhere he goes...But at least he putting miles on it for me...:D:D:D. Great win..congrats..!!

Latest posts

Back