Gastrick's Hemi lives !!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!

OMG... that thing is WICKED!!! Congtrats Gastrick... it lives! I feel a smokey burn out comin'! :D:D:D

BoB

Thanks fellas. Yep the big ole smokey burnout will ensue shortly. We haven't done any carb or timing tuning yet but it seems pretty good right out of the gate. It's really responsive and idles okay despite the lumpy cam but still needs some fine tuning.

Since my brother can work a video camera and knows how to post a video on youtube, We'll put up the burnout session when it happens. I'm challenged when it comes to electronic/computer issues.

Too quiet, it's not loud enough! So now that it's had the normal 3 minutes break-in, lets see some tire smoke!:D

Car looks and sounds good Gastrick
Are those the headlights that have the turn signals Incorporated in them?

Sounds really good, Gas. Don't you love it when a plan comes toegther?

It must be sad though to know you can't ever build a rod better than the one you have.:D

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D That sounds sooooooooooooo good. Gotta nice idle to it. Bet you sleep good tonight. :D

Thanks for sharing with us.

Don

Awesome !!! Sound Super!! can't wait to see burnout video. Great job

mmmmmmmmmmmmm lope mmmmmmmm. Next to a turbo pssssh, a nice V8 lope is the best sound in the world. Sounds like a heart missing a beat. I was waiting for it to die, but thats just a nice lope. :D

Beautiful man! Just beautiful! That sounds like music to my ears. When he panned back and got the whole car in the picture, It looks like its ready for that Sat nite drag race. Great work Gas!

Latest posts

Back