getting a title

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55chevyguy

I have several ideas and 40 trucks,a couple front cowls, a big shop and tools up the yazoo.And Can use them fair enough. The problem is how to get a title for rod build.I live Las Vegas NV. DOES EVERYONE NOW HOW??

here in Texas, you get a different answer everytime you speak to someone at the DMV, so i just kept asking until i got the answer i wanted. took me 4 visits to the DMV with 4 different answers until i found the one that suited me best.

first time i went in, the lady's answer was for me to get a bonded title (would have cost me about $2k), by the 4th lady i had a title and plates for less than $200.

Call this place It's called 4S title in oklahoma city 100 bill and about 6 weeks is all it ever takes me to get one. 405-354-9778

here in Texas, you get a different answer everytime you speak to someone at the DMV, so i just kept asking until i got the answer i wanted. took me 4 visits to the DMV with 4 different answers until i found the one that suited me best.

first time i went in, the lady's answer was for me to get a bonded title (would have cost me about $2k), by the 4th lady i had a title and plates for less than $200.

Ain't that the truth. They do have several different approaches and any single person in the DMV is lucky if they know about one. I had Texas pretty well figured out when I left there.
Another good method that works in most states is to use a local wrecker service that does impound auctions. They have a much easier process than the individual.

The only way is a legit way. This means having vin numbers stamp by your local Highway Patrol. Most states are investigating so called title companies. This is why I will only buy a car or truck with a legit vin number, preferably already registered in my state.

Latest posts

Back