GM Canada dealership closures ..... link ??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtall

Was wondering if anyone could post/link a list of dealerships that will be closing here in the Great White North. I've searched but came up empty. Thanx in advance.

Yes, there have been a few anounced in my area. I'll see if I can get some more info on this. I know one is the new Gary Stalky Dealership on Ottawa St. in Kitchener, but Forbes and Schluters are ok.

Heard from a reliable source ( a wrench at a local dealership, Paris to be exact) that there's was on the list of closures. Also heard that one of the two in Brantford got notice as well. Don't know if it's public info yet or not but guys are talkin'.

Rumor mill is running strong right now, and no dealership is going to broadcast they are getting axed. But I would be leary to buy from any Pontiac dealer right now, close a deal with some money down, and tomorrow the doors are locked. How long before you see that money again? No thanks. Let the dust settle and see who's still standing. Guess we'll see soon enough. Sniper:confused:

Latest posts

Back