GM Vehicle Information Kits

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

Hey Guys,

GM changed their website, and there is a new location for their Vehicle Information Kits. These are PDF files with information on specific vehicles from most years of Cadillac, Chev, Olds, and even Geo ranging in year anywhere from 1903 to 2007. It's a good resource for specifications, measurements, options, etc. Hope it helps someone out.

https://www.gm.com/heritage/archive/vehicle-information-kits

Always wondered why they didn’t include Pontiac in there. When I had that last Firebird, I couldn’t find anything on it, even the Pontiac Historical Society (PHS) didn’t have anything on the 80’s Firebirds. It’s just like they never existed…[S:rolleyes:

Always wondered why they didn’t include Pontiac in there. When I had that last Firebird, I couldn’t find anything on it, even the Pontiac Historical Society (PHS) didn’t have anything on the 80’s Firebirds. It’s just like they never existed…[S:rolleyes:

Yeah and even little on Olds, no GMC, Buick, etc. When they first redid the website the information kits were totally gone and I thought it was just part of the "new General Motors" erasing their past, so I'm glad they're back at least.

Latest posts

Back