goin to get a free hummer tonight...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• HARLEY_HUMMER.jpg
    HARLEY_HUMMER.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 23
Progress is sloooooooooooooooooooow. I dont have any pics. But so far i've torn the entire bike apart and started paint removal. I used that aircraft paint stripper stuff and so far most everything came right off. The gas tank was near perfect, there was one small dent where the seat hit. Absolutly no rust. The front fender had a decent size dent where the forks bottom'd out a time or two. Hammered that out pretty easily. I got to the rear fender and got burnt out of paint removal, still need to do the inner fender. As far as dents go the rear fender is a totally different story. Its got a few, and one broken brace.

Ive got a guy donating a motor for the project. Its a 165, which is still a 2cycle but not the stock 125. The motor will need a total rebuild, and the head and a few other parts are missing. Readily available on ebay.

This bike was Tangerine Orange from the factory. Im thinking about using the Paint Shop Hugger Orange. Its cheap and idiot proof.

Ive got a guy donating a motor for the project. Its a 165, which is still a 2cycle but not the stock 125. The motor will need a total rebuild, and the head and a few other parts are missing. Readily available on ebay.

Sweeeet!!! Can't wait to see it!

This bike was Tangerine Orange from the factory. Im thinking about using the Paint Shop Hugger Orange. Its cheap and idiot proof.

I agree... that should be close enough & is a great color.

BoB

Latest posts

Back