going to a rat rod yard tomorrow

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldschool066.jpg

oldschool067.jpg

oldschool068.jpg

oldschool069.jpg

oldschool070.jpg

i also liked the international. im not used to see body parts pulling apart because the wood is gone. lol.

oldschool076.jpg

oldschool077.jpg

oldschool078.jpg

oldschool079.jpg

oldschool080.jpg

and on the way home i stoped to take some pics of this as well.

oldschool091.jpg

oldschool092.jpg

i talked to the owner/ operator of this place and he told me he was leaving again this sunday for more. he will be gone for 1 week, i told him i would be back to see the new finds he brought home.

i really like the 35 chevy car as well. but the body was rough. alot of roof damage to these rides.

alot of good looking rod-material.........:D[cl

and it seems like a fairly organized guy-with yr and price on most of those you not only know what you're looking at, but you know what he thinks it's worth.....

BTW, where is this stash??;):D

got to drool for awhile, you guys got a rat allready lol.

if i started to tell everyone its in ohio it would get picked before i got back. lol.

That is indeed a slice of heaven!!![cl How long has be been collecting this stash?..Man I'm diggin the Stude trucks and especially the 60 El Camino!![dr..What did you buy?..CR

your killing me billy, lol. its right on rt14

im about 40 minutes from there.

i didnt buy anything yet. going to let the old metal sit in my head and deside what i want to do.

im really diggin the 35 chevy sedan, i just dont know where to get 2 doors for it.

anybody got any or know someone?

your killing me billy, lol. its right on rt14

im about 40 minutes from there.

i didnt buy anything yet. going to let the old metal sit in my head and deside what i want to do.

im really diggin the 35 chevy sedan, i just dont know where to get 2 doors for it.

anybody got any or know someone?

This was posted on KB with the guys phone number its no secret.

Any way there is plenty there to share. This guy has been doing this for a long time. He is a truck driver and goes south to pick up old tin and bring it back to Ohio. He has a TON of connections all over the place. The prices are great and from what I heard he is a nice guy. He sells parts on the PORK and ebay as well. The guy I know, his step son lives accross the street from this place on rt.14. We are planing to go this summer to check it out. Getting him a truck. And I need some parts for my projects.

Do you know the hours he is open Deerchooper?

Very risky buying a car that old with no doors. You end spending more for the doors than you paid for the body!!!! Did I see a solid and complete 49 Plymouth 2dr??? Be Kool with a hemi sittin in it! [dr but thats just me. Can't wait to see what you get...[P

so, he's in Ohio on rt.14. Ive been looking for awhile and cant find any additional information. any one have an address? Im in Ks but think it would be cool to go sight seeing.

Definately a blast to look through.
Thank's for the pics.
Before anyone said it was Ohio,I would have guessed Az.
as the patina on the truck cab's fit's the south west,
Ohio I believe would have better paint on them instead of the sun burned paint.
Some kool stuff for sure,

did you see any 41 Packard 110 coupe stuff ?
I could really use a driver's side door & misc odd's & end's

BCNYA
Righteous....t

Latest posts

Back