Got a new christmas present

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

TRADED FOR THIS ONE A FEW DAYS AGO. I AM TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT. IT IS A 46 INTERNATIONAL THAT IS REALLY STRAIGHT[ONE OR TWO MINOR DENTS AND DINGS, VERY LITTLE CANCER] IT IS SETTING ON A 92 CHEVY PU FRAME WITH A 350/4SPEED GRANNY BOX IN HER.
i AM LEANING TOWARD A LITE DUTY FLAT BED AND DRIVING HER EVERY DAY IF POSSIBLE. I HAVE THE RUNNING BOARDS, PUMPER AND SPLASH APRONS ALSO. PRETTY MUCH ALL THERE.
I GOT HER IN THE SHED AND PULLED THE FRONT CLIP OFF. MOUNTING THE CAB IS NEXT AND DECISIONS, DECISIONS. I WILL GET LOOSE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK AND HOPE TO MAKE SOME HEADWAY.
WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT A LITTLE RECOVERY TRUCK? [I DON'T REALLY WANT A "MATER" TRUCK ALTHOUGH I AM A FULL BLOWN RED NECK IN OKLAHOMA.
TALK TO ME BROTHERS, HELP A POOR[DID I SAY POOR, I MEANT FLAT FLIPPIN BUSTED, BROKE,ETC] FELLOW ON A NOTHING BUDGET WITH REAL ROADWORTHY IDEAS TO GET HER ON THE ROAD. :cool:

Attachments

• phone 007.jpg
    phone 007.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 33
  • phone 008.jpg
    phone 008.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 33
  • phone 009.jpg
    phone 009.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
I love that year IH. Love the patina on yours as well.You might just get it roadworthy now and give yourself time to think about it. I am wondering how well that year body would fit my S10. Could you measure window sill to sill at the front near the dash and post it please?

Ok first off, If you are truly broke, (God it pains me to say this) Leave the 350 in it. Is it a short bed? I didnt see that part. If so, the beds for those are fairly easy to find. Id just make it my daily. Kb's are awsome trucks. Or you could just give it to a guy who thinks there is nothing on this planet better than an IH....hint hint.

Gather all the stuff you already have and use it!! That way you only have elbow grease invested!! You can make changes later as money allows!
Thats my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!!:rolleyes:

Ok first off, If you are truly broke, (God it pains me to say this) Leave the 350 in it. Is it a short bed? I didnt see that part. If so, the beds for those are fairly easy to find. Id just make it my daily. Kb's are awsome trucks. Or you could just give it to a guy who thinks there is nothing on this planet better than an IH....hint hint.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Latest posts

Back