got my 37!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

Got it home yesterday ($200). Looks a lot better than I though, which is a good thing. Time to rock and roll!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

The bed was in way better shape than I thought...

4.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the James Gang was working on that one door. :D No, you did real good. Your front end stuff is worth more than the $ 200. Roof will push out ok, and the rest is only steel, and that can be welded and repaired.

One thing, when you are done you will have some very interesting before and after shots to display at shows. :D:D

Don

What a deal!!!

KD,
Hey... that was a great deal... $200!?!? I'll take one of those myself! Love those doors too! Look forward to watching u're progress.

BoB

better get crackin :D! are you going to leave the bullet holes? i think you should as long as the structural integrity is there.

there are some neighborhoods not far from here were you can get your car "patina`d" for free if you drive through there after dark.....:D

there are some neighborhoods not far from here were you can get your car "patina`d" for free if you drive through there after dark.....:D

That's funny 24dodge. :D And sadly true.

Man that door is the single most bullet-ridden panel that I've ever seen. Alot of work ahead but a cool project.

cool find ! , can see the wheels in your head spinning , and the smoke rollin out of your garage .....................have you sat in it and taken that imaginary first cruise ?? ............time to get to work :D

Unfortunately... or fortunately my wife left me and my daughter to fend for ourselves, so I guess you could say I hope my neighbors love me right now!!!

Look up the trucks history. Don't be surprised if you find out it was once owned by Bonnie and Clyde. I hope you live in the south cause when you start driving it down the highway with all them holes, it's gonna whistle Dixie. Here in the south we call them holes Redneck Air Conditioning. Ok, enough of the hole jokes. I couldn't help myself, something got a 'hole' of me. But that's a 'hole' other story.

Anyways...Have fun with it.

Latest posts

Back