Gotta move

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Part of the land I use for storage is going up for sale and I have to move some junk. I have tried with no success to get rid of this 36 Ford pickup for cheap. Yeah it's rough and rusty. In the next few weeks I'm pulling the firewall, bed, garnish moldings and 9" rear and hauling it off.
I already sold the running boards and front fender braces that were on it in these pictures.

I also have the front frame section of a 35 truck, with pretty decent fenders and running boards. It needs to go away too. And also some 42-46 Ford coupe doors, bumpers and hood. Other junk, 283 core, was running, not stuck. 66 Chevy pickup 4 speed. !/2 ton chevy 4x4 front axle. 54 Merc front bumper. More chevy heads and intakes. Pile of rusted, bent 30s grills.
It's springtime and I could get hit with the old slash and burn attitude on this junk anytime. Somebody needs to get their butt over here and make a load.
Take yer old lady on a road trip, come get your next project. She can't complain you never do anything with her and free is a price she has to agree with.

Last edited:
I will take the grill shells and probably some other stuff too! My numbers below, give me a call.

Hey Eric, ...

I will take the grill shells and probably some other stuff too! My numbers below, give me a call.

If you're headed for AZ any time soon, I'll take this stuff: "283 core, was running, not stuck. 66 Chevy pickup 4 speed. !/2 ton chevy 4x4 front axle. 54 Merc front bumper. More chevy heads and intakes."

Especially the 4 spd! :D

If you're headed for AZ any time soon, I'll take this stuff: "283 core, was running, not stuck. 66 Chevy pickup 4 speed. !/2 ton chevy 4x4 front axle. 54 Merc front bumper. More chevy heads and intakes."

Especially the 4 spd! :D

Also has the bell housing and the engine has a flywheel. Just so you know, it is the granny gear truck 4 speed.

ERIC!!! If you make a run let me know I may be interested in some stuff to add to my pile at your house! WB any pictures of the rest of the stuff??

I've got a few pms today asking about hauling stuff from WB. If anyone wants stuff Lmk. The more people that can chip in on the load the cheaper I can do it. I have a 24' equipment trailer that I would be using, not my wedge trailer.

Latest posts

Back