Gotta share this story!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Son number 3 has a second job as a parking attendant. He stays in a booth and collects money from the customers. He's around 6' 1" and about 190. This kid amazes me with his strength. He's lifted weights since he was 15 and he's 24 now. He has won numerous wrestling tournaments in high school. As he was sitting in his booth Sunday morning around 5am two people pulled up to his booth and the passenger literally jumped out of the car and ran up to my son. As he got closer my son was wondering what they were up to. The guy then sticks his right hand into the pass thru window as he's yelling. My son grabs him by the wrist and yanks him toward the booth. As he does this the guys face hits the metal siding with such force that it just about knocked him unconscious. He fell to the ground in a lump and when he did his buddy took off in the car. The guy finally gets his wits in a few seconds and jumps up a runs away also....best part was my son recognized him from the restaurant he worked at about a block away so when the police arrive he tells them and they only have to walk a block and arrest him....all of this is on the 24 hour video at the parking lot too......no one ever said criminals were smart...too funny! He simply picked the wrong guy to rob...:D

....best part was my son recognized him from the restaurant he worked at about a block away so when the police arrive he tells them and they only have to walk a block and arrest him....

Easy to spot, too. He's the guy with the corrugated face. :eek:

Great story, I love when that happens. Good for your Son. [cl

My favorite show on TV is World's Dumbest, especially the ones about "When citizens fight back." Some idiot comes into a store with a gun and finds out the owner has a bigger gun and isn't afraid to use it. [cl

Yes, life is good sometimes.

Don

Street criminals are stupid, except those Wall St ones! That's where the smart criminals go! Just glad your son wasn't hurt!

Zipper

Take your medicine dumb@ss criminal ! Yank ! Booom! Now take these two years in jail and call me on your parole date if you need a refill ! LOL!

Latest posts

Back