Greetings my long lost bretheren!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hey guys!! It's Thunder1!! I wouldn't blame you if you forgot all about me but I just wanted to say hi to all my buds here. I've been on a quest to find myself over the past year or so and well I've finally come full circle back to the mountains of east Tennessee. Guess this is where the lord wants me after all. Not much rodding going here personally but don't think it isn't far from my thoughts. Unless one falls from the sky into the driveway I may never have the chance to own one at this point! None the less, I still share the passion! Hope all you oldtimersare doing ok? Saw some familiar usernames still hanging on here. Miss you guys! I'm back staying right up the road close to RPM but that guy is hard as heck to track down! Been by three times to see him with no luck yet! Maybe I'll catch him home soon?

Anyhow, take care and feel free to drop me a line ok?

Pat - Thunder1

Good to hear from ya Thunder! Don't be such a stranger even if ya don't have a project, you're still welcome here.

Hey glad you are back. It was good to talk to ya on the phone. Hey all last week we were in Dayton Ohio for the T Bucket Nationals. Sorry I missed you today, I was at lunch. But stop by anytime, looking forward to seeing you again. We got a new rat going on the jig later this week, so stop by again.

Thanks guys! Great to be back and hearing from all of you! DMW - I'd really like to talk and catch up on things too so give me a call soon ok? I'm off work after 7pm (Eastern) most nights.

Also RPM, I'll do my best to get by very soon. Sorry I missed you! I was really looking forward to hanging out with you for a while today. I'd like to see the new project you have in the works. Sounds like fun!

Thunder

welcome back, man....believe it or not you crossed my mind just a while back--saw a pic of a titanic museum & thought of you--i think that's where you were the last time i had heard from you any way...:eek:

hope all is well & try to keep rpm out of trouble if ya can

stay in touch-- the RRR enjoyed/enjoys havin ya around:cool:

Well, Well, My old buddy Bonehead!! So good to hear from you man! Thanks!! It's great to be back. I've missed you guys! Glad to see all you still here. I guess the site sort of runs in your blood after a while doesn't it? That's why I'm here I suppose. Been a long time since I've been a regular huh? Life has taken me back and forth from Nashville to Pigeon Forge twice over the past year and no doubt, I belong here in Pigeon Forge. Been looking for a place of my own and staying with my brother temporararily. I'm hoping I'll have a place within a couple of days. The worst thing about living here is the rent. So many people moving here that it drives the cost of housing here through the roof. I think I have something lined up that will work though.

Anyways, great to hear from you! I'm sure we'll cross paths on here again soon.

Thunder

How ya doing E-Man??

My life story huh?? It might make a good reality show at this point. How ya doing E-man?? Your still typing away here too??? Really good to hear from you! I'm back at Titanic as you probably read by now. Trying to get resettled and make a home for myself. Tried going back to Music City for a couple of months but it's just not where I want to be long term. Nothing there but broken dreams and too many people.

My kids are there and my dad but nothing much else. My family is worth everything but Bottom line is, I just don't want to live there. So I'll scratch out a living up here and do the best I can. Still no project either. I still have my 51 F1 cab and a few scant parts but I sold most of my truck stuff last year to move up here the first time. I've tried selling the cab for months now but for whatever reason I can't seem to give it away at this point seems like. I could sure use the cash right now. Guess Im stuck with it for now. My best bet is to try and find something already built or in the works eventually. I've about given up on ever getting anything built myself. No matter, I still have the photo threads here to keep me entertained.

Need to get going to bed - works just a few hours away and I need some sleep. Thanks for posting brother! Talk to you soon.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back