Groucho

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to him, he's talented and all but not sure his personality will work in his favor. Too many people know his propensities and I think he'd get ripped in the court of public opinion, but we'll see! As far as I can tell, most people who get those shows these days are pretty much lamers! :eek:

Toad

i'm with toad on this one, he does have some nice rides, but not much of a people person.

that was one fine looking coupe too, even green, but i was thinking it was gold. i believe i am going blind or losing my mind, like i had any to lose. didn't he get band from the pork site to?

The groucho I remember did an interview show. Say the secret word and win $100. But he is long gone.

Some of Groucho's cars. I bought the '51 AWB Gasser from him.
DSC01237.jpggroucho gas.jpg
IMG_0419.jpgIMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0589.jpg
He's kinda of an acquired taste. LOL
I've know him since the mid '70's.

He was selling a '38 Gasser to another guy I know (whom I can't stand).
He took the guy for a ride but told him he couldn't drive the car. When the guy asked why not, Groucho told him, "I don't like you! Either buy the car or not!!!". The guy bought the car and now they're great friends. Go figure........

Groucho even got banned on the HAMB, didn't he ? I know you are friends with him GG, but the man is really an a**. When he came on here and on another forum I tried to get along with him and explain he was not there to "save" us from ourselves and that just maybe some people happen to like cars that are not done exactly as he thinks they should be.

It was obvious he was there to rattle the troops and stir up trouble. It would be like someone going on a Chevy forum and trying to convince the members Fords are better. I was thrilled when he got banned and if he does get a show I will not be watching it.

Don

Groucho was banned for fronting off Ryan on a thread. Groucho really hates O.T. subjects on a thread. I like him because he makes me laugh which really doesn't translate on a computer. I really can't see a show based on Groucho as it's a one man shop. There wouldn't be any drama without interaction with other workers.

Never met him face to face so I won't comment on what sort of person he is because as we all know the net shows our true character :mad:
Any new car show is worth a look and if it's true I wish him well.

Latest posts

Back