Guess what I got

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
You know my wheelin and dealin, trading, and scrounging finally paid off.
33chevy.jpg

Just another piece of junk. I would not unload it for it. I live in Alabama, call me and I will make arrangements to get that headache out of your life.

Nice find. Body looks exceptional.

good luck,
railroad

Plans? I plan to leave it in the back of my truck a few days and show it off like some trophy elk I hunted down. Then, I don't know.

The guy I bought it from says 33 Chevy, but if someone knows something else please let me know. The drivers side is sweet, but the passenger side has been hack repaired from the belt line down. Nothing I can't re-do. No trunk lid, no title, no worries.

Plans? I plan to leave it in the back of my truck a few days and show it off like some trophy elk I hunted down. Then, I don't know.

See now you need to take some pictures holding the cab and a 30-06 or something and post it up on here, lol.

Awesome find you have there!

Yeeeess, well we will just see if anything happens with it orrrrr if it goes on the pile of bodies Mr.B has squirreled away. BH you wouldn't want to go the rest of your life forced to wear the scarlet P (packrat) on your T shirt would you?:D

Latest posts

Back