Guess what I got

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying a car that already has "4 sale" written on the side in spray paint may save me alot of time later. But for now, here is my rusty pile. I have all the doors, the trunk, and the top neatly piled up. 1933 Chevy 5 window Coupe. This one has the info tag on the cowl.
sideview.jpg

Earthman,, ya don't think he moved up there on that ridge just to enjoy the high wind do ya ???:D:D:D:D:rolleyes: but ya I bet he has a set of bincs in the cab at all times ( I know I do !)

Its stills very nice, with the threaded rod option and all. You just saved someones life by buying that car.

Wait a second isn't that the axle on your trailer,it must be only a master could bend threaded rod and not crack it.:eek:

good luck with it....:cool:

Damn Jeff, You changed it up quite a bit. From Trucks to coupes. Pretty soon you are going to need a new avatar.

Not for a while although I just picked up two chevy 350s (probably for two different projects, but who knows).

I also picked up a couple of skinnys on solid aluminum wheels.

WOW, and I thought I was lucky! I woud love to get one...or 2 : P

I have been looking for a long time. I understand these things come in threes, so I am waiting for the next one.... any time. :D

Latest posts

Back