Happy B-day RRR!!! 5 yrs old!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Happy B-day RRR!!! Well it's been a really kool time for yours truly & time flies when you're havin' fun! Like most of you... I've needed help with my builds & my thanks for your friendship & help! Also, thanks for your willingness to help your fellow rodders... you all rock!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Happy Birthday RRR, this is a great place to share ideas, get ideas, and get help from the masters here who have been there done that!

Thanks to everyone here for making this a great site!

:):):)

No Bob, YOU ROCK!
rock-rule.jpg

...and this site RULES!

Happy Belly Button Day RRR.......hmmm does a ratrod have a belly button?

It's hard to believe how time flys. Thank you for a great site Bob. By far the best on the net. [cl

demotivational-posters-cats.jpg

That Cool Cat Bob sure knew what he was doing when he and Jr put this place together. [cl[cl The funny part is, some of the other sites are always having technical diffictulties, but RRR just keeps plugging along. It is the sbc of car forums ! :D

Thanks Bob for giving and maintaining a very enjoyable place for us to all visit. It must be a huge amount of work for you and we all appreciate the gift. Happy Birthday RRR, wish you many more.

Don

Happy B-Day RRR! Time flies when you are having fun. I had no idea how long it has been, nor how long I'd been here. Thanks to my late buddy Pete (R.I.P.) who told me about RRR, I've never been the same since.

440shorty

Thanks!

Thank you Tripper for the this wonderful hot rod playground.

I wov this place.[cl

Bob W said it! thank you for the hot rod playground!!!

Tripper....Like you told me yesterday

"Yep... another click on the ol odometer! Happy B-day"

Latest posts

Back