Happy to have found this site.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

I blundered over from the HAMB. Been there for a while. I am a retired engineer that has always worked on cars. I never knew I was building traditional rods. I just built to my tastes. Always happy to learn new things and also to share what I have learned. I have a red ram powered 32 roadster and a flathead 5W. Flathead is sick and recovery in doubt. Hope you folks accept my presence.

Nice to see you here Andy. Hope to learn from your knowledge. Post pictures of your rides when you can. We like lots of pictures around here.

Welcome to the triple R

Welcome!!!

Andy,
Welcome to the forum but what ever you do... don't say traditional around here!!! Just kiddin'!!! Although we are under a rat rod banner we love & tolerate all kinds of transport here... except magic carpets! ; - > Love to see what u've been up to & are workin' on now! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome. Yep, we'd love to see some pictures of your cars. Rams and flatmotors for sure put them in the traditional catagory, and cool to boot. :) Being in a '32 moves them even further up the scale.

Don

Pics---The roadster has been a Hot Rod for most of it's life. Was in Calif. in the 40's. It is Thackers book. It was channelled and then brought back up. I have had it since 71. The 5W is mostly original with later engine,trans and brakes. It was brought to Texas in the 60's and I bought it 01. It was a Hot Rod at one time. The window moldings are painted over chrome. There are places in the lower rear panel where 50 Pontiac lights were once installed. It is bright red under the blue!

I really thankfull for the extreamly nice welcome I have recieved. I really want to be a part of this group! THANKS!!

Attachments

• DSCF0169.JPG
    DSCF0169.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Roadster.JPG
    Roadster.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 32 Frame braces 014sm.JPG
    32 Frame braces 014sm.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 8
Nice!!!

Andy,
Dude... I'd say u r 1 very lucky guy!!! Both those cars are incredible!!! Love to see more fotos of both. Thanks for posting!

BoB

Hey Andy, good to have you on board. Glad to see you found us here. So, just in case you haven't figured it out yet..... we're all about pictures here, and if you have any tech to go along with them all the better.

Welcome , Andy. Both those 32's are nice. Sounds like you'll fit right in here. We like them all, really. 'cept them nasty flying carpets :D :D . Would like to see more pics of both your rides when you get a chance.

Latest posts

Back