Happy Veteran's Day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GulfCoastGasser

I know it is a day early but, Happy Veteran's Day.
I wanted to thank all vets past, present and future for keeping America free.

vetday3.gif

Thank you all for serving. Veteran's day means alot to me. After flying over 30 missions in WWII and another 25 in Korea my father died while on a training mission during the Korean war.

I am very proud and honored by each and everyone of you that has served this great nation.

Last edited:
It is times like this that make me proud to have served my country. Thank you all for remembering, and my gratitude towards all others that have served this nation. Salute!

thank you for taking the time to say something. i have 15 months in iraq under my belt, and im looking forward to getting back in the fight in about six months. i never would have guessed there were so many vets on this board but its nice to see, especially bigscott posting from the sand box.

A most heartfelt THANKYOU to all the veterans past and present who have served and sacrificed for our country. And to all the men and women now in the military in these dangerous times.

A big thank you

I want to thank each and every Veteran for MY freedom...and the freedom of all my brothers and sister,neighbors ( near and far..) and my RR buddies.They deserve more then just 1 day to celebration.:D

A big thank you to ALL Veterans past , present & future. Without your service, we would not have the freedom to do the things we do. The very least we can do is to thank every servicemember for their service.

US Army retired 75-95
BFV Weapons Systems Tech 05-present
Father of a Blackhawk crewchief & Navy Machinist Mate

Latest posts

Back