Have not been on for awhile

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodroy

I had took on a job as a farm hand I just have not had the time our energy to do anything with the Willys . Now I sold my house and moving back to Iowa . The best thing about it Iam going from a 2car garage to a large shop.[dr[cl I did get a lot of parts gathered but still not a roller yet.Guy I help get his done showed no intrest in helping me.He Just keeps trying to talk me out of my stuff.I should of known better I will be back on from time to time now.

welcome back

lots people in this world that way, l have friends who l have helped for years, l yell help and a ton of "why's" why they won't/can't repay it.

post up some pics when ya get the chance.

Later :cool:

I had took on a job as a farm hand I just have not had the time our energy to do anything with the Willys . Now I sold my house and moving back to Iowa . The best thing about it Iam going from a 2car garage to a large shop.[dr[cl I did get a lot of parts gathered but still not a roller yet.Guy I help get his done showed no intrest in helping me.He Just keeps trying to talk me out of my stuff.I should of known better I will be back on from time to time now.

We got him to the autoshow Pics me working on headlights and my 14yr. old at the time changing plugs .Pick of my Willys and Chuck at Frankenmuth got a beer staine for longest distance traveled

Attachments

• Franenmuth.jpg
    Franenmuth.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 35
  • My Willys.jpg
    My Willys.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 33
  • ratrods 065.jpg
    ratrods 065.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 35
  • ratrods 059.jpg
    ratrods 059.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 35
Guy I help get his done showed no intrest in helping me.He Just keeps trying to talk me out of my stuff.I should of known better I will be back on from time to time now.

That's an old story! Every time I need help I wind up having to do it myself so now I'm too busy too if you know what I mean! :eek:

Beercan

That's an old story! Every time I need help I wind up having to do it myself so now I'm too busy too if you know what I mean! :eek:

Beercan

I do know what you mean .I will have to make time this week to get my frontend hanger and bat wings built so I can get it loaded on my car trailer otherwise I will have to load it in pieces that would be a pain in the butt .

Well welcome back to RRR and welcome back to Iowa - we missed ya up here. :) Where in IA are you moving to?

I'd help ya move, but I'm busy that day. :rolleyes:

Glad ya showed back up [P
When ya help someone else, you are volunteering your time with no concern for them helping you in return because, you are a real friend.
If ya go in with the expectations of them reciprocating their time, it's done for the wrong reason and you should have been working on your stuff not theirs. In most cases you will get disappointed.
That said I'm as let down as the next when, I'm working on my project and no one else shows up or shows up about the time I'm done [S
Unfortunately, this is the point when ya loose a little respect for them :(
I'm not preaching, just sharing a disappointing occurrence.

Well welcome back to RRR and welcome back to Iowa - we missed ya up here. :) Where in IA are you moving to?

I'd help ya move, but I'm busy that day. :rolleyes:

I am actualy from Council Bluffs but I prefer small town living so I bought a house about 28 mi notrh little town called Modale.Now Iam only about 1 1/2 hrs. from speedway motors.[cl

Latest posts

Back