Hello all,

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonejeeper

I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but most of the vehicles on this site have really awful paint jobs (seriously, guys, wax?), and lack appropriate ground clearance, not to mention the complete disdain for major body panels. Also, mufflers?

I love it. [ddev

I've been looking around at rat rods for a long time, but have never really looked into building one very seriously.

I have some very basic skills, I've built up a Jeep Wrangler, do all the maintenance and upgrades for it. (4" lift, 35" tires, other assorted mods) I've also turned a potbelly stove into a meat smoker using harley-davidson headers. Am I qualified? ;)

My main reasons for joining here is to learn some basics and formulate a plan... My son is due to be born in a few weeks, so I'm looking into a minivan rat rod. Actually, we need a truck, and I'd rather build one than buy one.

-lj

Last edited:
sedan

find a 30's-40's sedan or sedan delivery, set it on a SAFE chassis for the baby, poof!!!!!!!! instant family hauler that is way cool:cool:

Later:D

Hello from Michigan

welcome to the RRR.... good luck finding your build and keep us posted on how that's going.... congrat's on the baby as well.... soon you'll be doing father son builds...lol[cl

Hey Lone Jeeper
Welcome....
How 'bout you build a rat rod Jeep Wrangler???...Hey maybe you can find an old postal Jeep (room for the kids in the back) and do it up rat rod style. Maybe an old CJ2A...now that would look cool. The diehard Jeep guys may not think it to be too cool but...you never know.
Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back