Hello for Seffner, FL.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorj

Hello all,

I'm from Seffner, FL. near Tampa. I have been a mechanic for years and have built many cars and trucks. I even did the V8S10 thing too. I say all this not to brag, but just to say that there has not been many vehicles out there that turn my head like the rat rod. I have been contemplating about building one but the bad thing, all the candidates seem to be in Minesota, New York, etc... Well, back to the intro. Hopefully, I can give some advice (when needed) and my quest will find an end some time soon.

Respectfully,

sorj

Welcome to the site
Just stay vigilant and the project you're lookin for will show up most, liekly just a few miles away

Welcome from Texas. Keep a vigilant eye on C.L. go to cars and trucks and enter rat rod that usually works for me.:cool:

Roadside relics in Gainesville has a Crazy selection of rat ready vehicles. I've gone through the yard a few time looking and came home with some amazing deals on some great cars. I just got a 57 metro van for 900 with a title. The guy has lots of stuff from the 30s to the 60s. Only open on Wednesday's from 9 to 3.

Roadside relics in Gainesville has a Crazy selection of rat ready vehicles. I've gone through the yard a few time looking and came home with some amazing deals on some great cars. I just got a 57 metro van for 900 with a title. The guy has lots of stuff from the 30s to the 60s. Only open on Wednesday's from 9 to 3.

Thank you, I will check into that when I get back from church. Thank you all for the warm invite. I look forward to the future for all the interaction with everyone. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

Latest posts

Back