hello from b.c

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodgirl

Hey everyone just thought id say hi ,I found this forum thought it be a big help with my new project truck.Just got myself a 34 dodge truck and plan on turning it into a radrod,I do plan on trying to do most of the work on it myself ( if I can of course )Will post pics of "black betty" as she been call since i got her home ( long story to that) but need to find out how to do that first :) any way just wanted to say hi before asking a ton of questions :)

thanks guy and ya ill post picstrucks a little rough but somthing ive always wanted so got it lol.Also have a body off a early teens? roadster not sure exaclty what ( think its a model t roadster truck) but not sure were can i post pics to ask for help on that?

ratrodgirl ''.Also have a body off a early teens? roadster not sure exaclty what ( think its a model t roadster truck) but not sure were can i post pics to ask for help on that?''

l think here would work OK:

Rat Rod & Hot Rod Talk

Later:cool:

ok see if this work this is the next project one the rod is done just gott find out exatly what it is lol

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwODMxLTAwMjkxLmpwZw.jpg
[/IMG]

Ratgirl welcome

This is the place for help. Ask away and stay tuned. The answers will come. I would say that your truck looks about right. A bit (or maybe a lot) of work and bingo you will be driving along with the wind in your hair etc. Do not become discouraged it takes time if you don't have piles of money. Steve I left out the ROD because I can't read! Sorry!

Last edited:
This is the place for help. Ask away and stay tuned. The answers will come. I would say that your truck looks about right. A bit (or maybe a lot) of work and bingo you will be driving along with the wind in your hair etc. Do not become discouraged it takes time if you don't have piles of money. Steve I left out the ROD because I can't read! Sorry!

not a problem :) ;)

Welcome to the forum. Contrary to what a person might think, we rodders are really happy to see ladies getting involved with building and loving cars. There is a lady on another forum I am on who is putting a Caddy motor in her Monte Carlos, and doing all the work herself. We all love her and can't wait for her updates. She has become one of the guys, and we all think of her as a Sister.

From the sounds of it, you are going to fit in here real well and we are here to help you in any way we can to get that rat rod running.:) The nice thing about this forum is that Bob keeps a clean family friendly house going, which all of us appreciate greatly.

Don

Latest posts

Back