Hello from Canada..:)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LORYDER

AAAAAA any how l came across this site from a link and found out l like it here so now lm doing an intro.

Well my name is Rick to the people that don't know me, or to the people that we have crossed paths with in in way or other one way or another.
Plus lm on a couple of other boards.
lve been in to cars all my life. It's like a drug that l cant get anuff of.
lve had a lot of cars from VW, Muscle cars, Hot Rods, Bike to a couple of mild kustoms.
Right now a have a couple of projects on the go, to a couple of rides l can roll in.
The ones that lm giving the most attention to right know is the 31 model A ,Done Old School with a early 392 Hemi with a 6/71 on top with A833 4 speed behind it then to a 9'' rearend. Still in need of a few more parts.

Such as a good 392 Hemi Block and a STD crank. So if you have an extra let me know which would be greatly appreciated
108-0895_IMG.jpg

108-0892_IMG.jpg

A long the way l picked up a 38 Pontiac in Cali it needed alot of work.
lts been done as an early Harry Westguard style of Kustom.
Which has been chopped 3 1/2 inch's to a Packard Grill,Desoto bumpers,
Buick skirts.
lve had to fix the drive train and l got to do alot of body work to the old girl and the whole interior.
Then find the time to add the air ride to her.
Don't worry the car will be done right and its staying FLAT.
IMG_1015.jpg

24.jpg

40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RRR LORYDER. That's a nice lookin "A" coupe you're building. How much work did you have to do to get the body that nice?

l usually roll in a little 27 Ford Roadster pickup.
Most of the truck has been made up of a bunch of piece's that where kicking around.
lt sports a 350 turbo 350 combo with a M/T Cross Ram spit,with 4 Holley 94s on top.
The Chassi is boxed Model A frame with a 55 chev rear end and a 39 Ford front end.

8.jpg

29jpg.jpg

34.jpg

lm sorry that sucks you can only post 4 pictures.
Here's a couple of pictures of my 49 Anglia.lve had it for about 8 yrs
lts going to be a street/racecar.
lt has a cromemolly chassis, the car which will be legal to go 6:50 in the 1/4 but lm not.
Plus the wheel base is to short and l don't want to go that fast in a little car like this any ways.
The car will have a BBC with a turbo 400 4" exhaust through the inside of the car and right out the back with the FlowMaster and fuel tank and batteries in the trunk.
With a set of 14x32 rear tires on the back.

103-0309_IMG.jpg

103-0313_IMG.jpg

103-0312_IMG.jpg

lf you want to view some more pictures of some of my other rides you can view them here...:)
There is over 2200 photos and some videos here from some of the local shows around BC, and Northern Washington. :shock:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/LORYDER/

Last edited:
The A's has had alot of work done to it all done in bare metal with the roof being filled to.
As for the Pontiac, it use to be green and you seen it before on the HAMB or the Rikster site this is a killer site.

Rikster has put alot of time and energy in compostiting this vast amount of information and pictures in one place, for everyone can view a piece of our history, that mainly focus on '40's and '50's built custom cars in our fine hobby.

http://public.fotki.com/Rikster/11_...rs/harry_westergard/westengard_style_customs/

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

LoRyder,
Welcome to the forum... gald u found us. U got some really nice rides there but I especially like u're PU & the Anglia is sweet too! Make u're self @ home & glad to have ya!!! Feel free to join rat in!

BoB

hey Loryder, that coupe is really great, probably my fav car of all time.
yer RPU is killer too, i saw one at the Campbell River show this past summer, i sat there all day in the rain, was that you??

mo

Latest posts

Back