Hello from Colorado!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siqbikes

Glad to find a site that allows you to use the word "rat rod".

Attachments

• dodge bros left.JPG
    dodge bros left.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 30
  • dodge bros 5.jpg
    dodge bros 5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 21
  • dodge bros 11.jpg
    dodge bros 11.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 28
  • dodge bros 10.jpg
    dodge bros 10.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 18
Wow! [dr and welcome to RRR! You gotta give us the full tour of your ride - NICE! Happen to have any build pics? What are those rims?

Welcome. We encourage the use of the word rat rod around here. Nice car and Colorado is beatiful. I lived there for a year down in Walsenburg, I used to be a logger. Hope you enjoy the site

Thanks!

Thank you for all the compliments. Much appreciated. However, I didn't show you picks of the interior or other parts of the car that still need ALOT of work. To answer some questions, I live in Berthoud, CO. The wheels are a junkyard find, but I believe they are old school 10 hole American Racing wheels. They don't make that version anymore. Tires are Coker brand and probably represent the single most expensive purchase after the triple deuce Demon 98s.

I'll post more pics once I get more aquainted with the site. I'm happy to be aboard.

Oh, and for the cat that takes pictures of rods, my garage is always open.

Cheers.

Really awesome car!! I really like those rims too!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say welcome to RRR from Tennessee! Great to have you here!

RRR is the one place you can say "rat rod" all you want and nobody will smack you around for it!

Thunder

Welcome to RRR, siqbikes. Rat rod is a term that we use proudly here unlike other places. That is a nice looking ride.

Latest posts

Back