Hello from Houston

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onetondodge

Hello group,

I found this forum through a google image search for rat rods, I started looking around and liked what I saw. I am curently working on a '47 dodge one ton, although I don't really call it a rat-rod(it is barn fresh though), I think I can fit in here. I look forward to meeting and talking with you about projects,etc. Please feel free to ask any questions of me as my intro is kind of vague.

Thank you,
Paul

IMGP0160-1.jpg

IMGP0159.jpg

thought I should include a few quick pics of my truck, It is basically all stock - hopefully it will be running soon

Welcome to RRR! We like all old tin here.

Good lookin' truck. So what are your plans? Full restoration or get it back into drivable condition and just...well...drive it? Looks solid from the limited pics.

Welcome to RRR! We like all old tin here.

Good lookin' truck. So what are your plans? Full restoration or get it back into drivable condition and just...well...drive it? Looks solid from the limited pics.

For now, Just getting it back to driving condition

no matter how finished or unfinished they may appear to be.......we like all of em around here---even Dodges:D;)

just make them SAFE [;).......and then DRIVE IT[cl

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looks like a nice truck and should fit in here fine. Keep us posted on your progress.

Latest posts

Back