Hello From Houston

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Bow

Hello all,

I have just found this site from a link in a different forum.

Looks like a great group, and I like the fact you all are quite open minded... I always thought hot rodding was about "run what you brung"...

I have a 4-banger I'm currently building and I am looking for something to but it in... I'm thinking something along the style of a track-T, or a truck... I'm a bit undecided at the moment... but I have some time, the engine is still under construction.

Welcome!!!

Bow
Welcome to the forum H-towner!!! I'm sure we'll be seein' more & more 4-bangs goin' forward so be sure & show us what u're up to there! MAke u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB <----- H-town 2!

Welcome to the site. A track T would be a great ride. There are several bucket cars in this group of guys here on the RRR. All of them are unique and way cool.

Thanks Gents.

Hey Tripper, cool, another H-towner! Any ideas where to find some project vehicles?

I was just cruising the site and I am really happy to see guys open to using Japanese 4-bangers, since that is what I happen to be building... ;)

welcome

welcome to rrr. i have a stock t frame in my dad's backyard. i'll probably do nothing with it. let me know if you're interested. i'll let it go for cheap.
i'll see you around,
dhd(north of houston)

Attachments

• 1modt3.jpg
    1modt3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 12
Thanks DoghouseDevil, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm thinking of getting a import pickup frame to build on, but finding tin seems to be the hard part... or I haven't kicked over the correct rock around here yet...

Welcome,there is a foto of a red model a pickup with toyota 20R
motor i believe that is floating around. It has a rear mounted radiator. Was on the cover of a magazine a couple of years ago.
I would suggest making your own simple frame and even the body if you are considering a roadster.

Welcome,there is a foto of a red model a pickup with toyota 20R
motor i believe that is floating around. It has a rear mounted radiator. Was on the cover of a magazine a couple of years ago.
I would suggest making your own simple frame and even the body if you are considering a roadster.

Thanks Earthman, I'll look into that. I'm not the roadster type of guy, I like some tin over my head

Welcome to RRR, RB. You found the right place for unbiased rodding.

Thanks Bruce, that is the atititude more "hot rodding" forums should have!

Latest posts

Back