Hello from Michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustybucket

Good morning! Long time gearhead, first time joiner - I've built several street rods and muscle cars over the years, got out of it about 15 years ago, but as the kids are getting through college, need to regain my sanity and build another one. Got into bikes a few years back and last summer traded my bike for a 98 Mustang GT convertible. We have a 71 Mustang Mach 1 that we have recently inherited and which was in the process of being rebuilt, but not my favorite body style for a Mustang. I restored a 68 Mustang convertible and 68 Cougar XR7 that became my kids college tuition, so here we are again, starting from scratch. My real interest is in building a rat rod. I look forward to learning more cool stuff from you guys and this forum - have a great summer and keep on burning rubber!

Pics will be coming

Thanks for the welcome! I will have some pics posted this evening - I totally enjoy going through the site and viewing the pics of projects and completions.

Thanks Cycledog - Berrien Springs is in a beautiful area - some fine grape-growing down there! I'm up in Saginaw - at the base of the bay on the east side. In my past job, I would visit the NW (Northern Cal and Seattle) on occasion - beautiful areas there too - isn't it wonderful to live in a country with so much to see! God bless America!

Latest posts

Back