Hello From N.C.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51Cards

My name is Devin Partyka. Most on the net know me as 51Cards I'm 53 yrs old(read as 16 with 37 years experience) I have been dabbling with cars since 1972 seriously since 1993 I Have built 8 rods in that time but as of late I JUST don't have the time, which brings me to this web site looking for a ride. My ad will be in the classifieds. I'll also be looking for Rodders to Cruize with in my area so keep an eye out for me on the road.

Last edited:
Welcome.......

Welcome, 51Cards..
Hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy your time "here".
Be sure to post photos when you find it. ;) '22

Welcome, 51Cards..
Hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy your time "here".
Be sure to post photos when you find it. ;) '22

Thanks I've got a friend of mine finishing up a ride I built with his DB Body here's a pic of the motor I think some will find it Interesting, it's also got a Jag independent rear.

Attachments

• DBRod.jpg
    DBRod.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 11
Thanks

I don't get that way much BUT ya never know here's one that was really strange and fun to build. They let me do a few laps on their muddy track It slung mud EVERYWHERE................lol

Attachments

• Track.jpg
    Track.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 143
Your ride looks a whole lot like what I'll be building IF I can't get a trade. so far I've got a 53 Chevy Pick Up and a 40 Flathead Motor. Here we go again!

Welcome to RRR, Devin. Hmmmmm, 53 AD pickuw/ a 40 Flattie. Sounds like a start to me.....:D:D

Latest posts

Back