Hello from North Carolina!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C1ph3r

Hey everyone. just getting started in rat rodding. been playin with cars for about 16 years and finally decided its time to make my dream come true. Going to start some welding classes at a local community college in the spring. Currently looking for a pre 51 Ford F1 as my ride. Just plan on hanging around and learning what i can. Thanks for a great site.

welcome to the RRR! a great place w/lots of good people to help out when needed

.....welding...a good skill to have when working around rats.....:D

Welcome to RRR, C1ph3r. Welding is an essential skill in the building of a rat. A good one to learn.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. And my addiction to the great automobile is a love hate. And you guys might as well dub me the riddler. I ask lots of questions. I do try and search first but sometimes i just have to end up asking.

Welcome to RR from NC also. What part you hiding in. I'm just south of Wintston-Salem.
Bunch of great folks on this site and always willing to help you.

Yeah I have tried to break the addiction also. Ratcrazy, I am just south of you in kannapolis. May be coming your way to look at a 50 f100 in Lexington

Latest posts

Back