Hello from Northern British Columbia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyF

Hey all
I've been reading on this site for a while now and ddecided to join up. I am very new to the rat rod world but by now means new to wrenching. HD mechanic by trade and have built a few 4x4s and a tow rig for myself. I just started a project so I will soon have many questions. My project involves a 1941 dodge truck and a 1996 Thomas bus. Basically will take the cab fromthe dDodge and put it on the chassis of the bus that has a Cummins mated to an Allison. And i will be using both the front and rear axle from bus. Happy to be a part of this awesome site. Hopefully the pictures come tthrough.

Attachments

• IMG_78354094524665.jpeg
    IMG_78354094524665.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi AF and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Glad you came out of the closet. I was a lurker for a while too, before I joined. These guys are a great bunch to join. Good luck.

Welcome from MA! I like the sounds of your project. Cummins to an Allison, doesnt get much better than that! Plus you have my favorite dodge truck style, i like those better than my pilothouse.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back