Hello from Northwest Louisiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goat

Im prob young enough to be most of yalls son on here at 23, but I been around Muscle cars,Rat rods, and just anything that has to do with this culture since before I could talk.

My father owned L & L Racing in Dallas,Tx where I learned everything I know today. Well he has passed on and the shop closed down, but there is still a field of unfinished projects and in this field is a 35 chevy truck I plan on doing something with very soon (waiting for it to get warmer and time off from my 2jobs).

I have a airbagged S10 and built my girlfriend a air bagged mazda b2200 alot of work in these 2 trucks. S10 sports a GN motor and the B2200 sports 3 rotor twin turbo motor. I know yall probably dont like these.

There is also a 55 ford truck and other various 60s models trucks and some muscle cars out there.

Ill post pics of the stuff when Im home and can get good pics of them I work for the railroad and home time is limited.

You would be surprised what this site "likes".

Motor, check.
wheels, check.
different, check.
cool factor, check.

Welcome to the site.

My current project
l_dbece9e0bc1e05576edb7258e4c32452.jpg

l_5edd5f12246c5987eddbab39ba77351e.jpg

l_72aa7d0bfb044767b9a87aacf526228e.jpg

test fitting with a hot air motor, but here is what is going in it and yes the top is chopped and its tubbed for 22s but I run a 16 inch steelie.

gn20motor20built.jpg

Last edited:
My other baby which sports a ls1
thedime.jpg

and heres the engine in the truck old picture before the Flat black paint.
IMG00021.jpg

Here is the mazda Im building for my girlfriend its still at the shop so no pics of the 3 rotor in it but to her request it has lambo door ( i hate them) but it is on 20s which will change.
abc.jpg

abc2.jpg

Ill have to go to my familys farm to get pics of the older cars as I dont have none on my computer and I thought I did. Im sorry Ill go over this sunday and see what I can get for yall.

Welcome from North Texas, and sorry for the loss of your dad.

Sherman is just north of where my fathers shop was are you familier with it?

He raced a glacier blue 69 camaro I believe in what was called nitrous outlaw and he also had a yellow and black chevelle that he raced on northwest highway and a yellow 55 chevy funny car.

welcome to the RRR! lot's of cool fab on that lil' chebby,[;) i'm thinkin you can prob. build a cool rat w/no problem!:Di'm hopin you'll show a few pics of the old ones, too![P

I am just curious as heck!

Welcome Goat. As a fairly newb myself, I gotta ask....did you do those Lambo doors yourself, or have it done?

Is it as hard and expensive as it looks?

I'm not even remotely interested in putting them on anything I own, but was just wondering. :)confused:And don't get me wrong, I am NOT JUDGING anyone or anything).

Just hanging a replacement door and aligning it is about as far as I care to go. And sometimes I have had to holler for help doing that much!

Latest posts

Back