Hello from shadetreerodder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadetreerodder

Just as the handle implies, I build my own stuff and drive it . Currently own a 1940 Chevy pickup. It is always in a state of change but I am headed back to how I originally wanted the truck. This is the first hot rod I have built. I owned several muscle cars when I was younger but bought this truck in 1976 and let it sit around until 1992 when my youngest son was born. With four kids it is hard to finish a hot rod so I drive mine like it is. I like all kinds of rods and customs. I also have a 40 Ford tudor sedan deluxe I picked up to build some day and a few 31 model a parts laying around to build myself a low buck pickup one day. It will probably be the next one I do. My wife and I also ride Harleys hers is a 93 FXRS and mine is a 94 Lowrider Custom. Hope to have some fun here and enjoy chatting about cars. I live in Charlotte, NC and work for the nations number one independently owned and operated FOX TV affiliate as a broadcast technician.

Welcome!

ShadeTree,
welcome to the forum, glad u could make it & feel free to join rat in! Love to see some pictures of u're ride... especially if u have build shots!!! LOTS of truckers here!

BoB

Last edited:
Welcome!

Shade,
welcome to the board! It's a great place and I think you'll enjoy it, I do! Great people here, no fighting!

BeerCan

Welcome to RRR shadetreerodder. I've got a Road King that I don't get to ride as much as I would like too. There's a mc section here also if you want to post some pics of the bikes.

Welcome to the forum. I lived in Winston Salem for a year and loved it there. Nice people and very pretty State. You have funny red dirt though! :D:D

Shoot us some pictures of your car, we love pictures. :)

Don

Bikes!!!

Welcome to RRR shadetreerodder. I've got a Road King that I don't get to ride as much as I would like too. There's a mc section here also if you want to post some pics of the bikes.

Bikes... did someone say bikes!?!? Yeah... we wanna see bikes too!!!

Welcome Shadetree. There's a bunch of us here that like trucks & we also like bikes. heck, post pics of 'em all.

Latest posts

Back